NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S is a super-telephoto prime for Nikon’s Z mirrorless cameras. The distinct design is made possible by the inclusion of a Phase Fresnel element, which cuts the overall weight by 50% and the length by 16% compared to the former F-mount 800mm f/5.6 lens.
Pre-Order : Nikon Nikkor Z 800mm f/6.3 VR PF S lens
Nikon NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S Lens Features
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/6.3 to f/32
- PF Element, 50% Weight Reduction
- SR and ED Elements
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Multi-Focus Stepping Motor AF System
- Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization
- Customizable Fn and Memory Set Buttons
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Rotating Tripod Collar
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!