Here are the first images and specifications of the Leica M11 camera. The US prica of the upcoming Leica M11 camera will be close to $10,000.
The new Leica M11 will not have IBIS, but the LCD screen and EVF will have a separate built-in image stabilization. New Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/1 lens also leaked online with the Leica M11 camera.
Leica M11 is scheduled to be officially announced on January 13, at 3 p.m. CET.
Rumored Leica M11 Specifications
- Buffer memory: 3GB, DNG 15 sheets, JPEG 100 sheets or more
- Media: SD / SDHC / SDXC UHS-II recommended, internal memory 64GB
- Material: Magnesium and aluminum (brass for silver) all-metal housing, leatherette cover
- Operating temperature: 0-40 degrees
- Interface: Visoflex2 compatible hot shoe, USB3.1 Gen1 Type C
- Sensor: 60.3 million pixels full size (low passless)
- Image processing engine: Maestro III
- Resolution: L-DNG (60.3MP), M-DNG (36.5MP), S-DNG (18.4MP)
- Color depth: 14bit for DNG, 8bit for JPEG
- Finder magnification: 0.73 times
- LCD monitor: 2.95 inch 2.33 million dots, 3: 2, touch control
- Shutter: Mechanical 60 minutes-4000 / sec, Electronic 60 sec-1 / 16000 sec, Synchro 1/180 sec
- Continuous shooting: 4.5 frames per second
- Focus range: 70 cm to infinity
- Auto bracket: 3 or 5
- ISO sensitivity: ISO64 (native) -50000 for auto, ISO64-50000 for manual
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Size: 147.2mm (138.8mm excluding hanging bracket) x 80.3mm x 38.45mm
- Weight: 530g for black (455g without battery), 640g for silver (565g without battery)