Leica M11 Specifications and Images Leaked
Here are the first images and specifications of the Leica M11 camera. The US prica of the upcoming Leica M11 camera will be close to $10,000.
The new Leica M11 will not have IBIS, but the LCD screen and EVF will have a separate built-in image stabilization. New Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/1 lens also leaked online with the Leica M11 camera.
Leica M11 is scheduled to be officially announced on January 13, at 3 p.m. CET.
Rumored Leica M11 Specifications
- Buffer memory: 3GB, DNG 15 sheets, JPEG 100 sheets or more
- Media: SD / SDHC / SDXC UHS-II recommended, internal memory 64GB
- Material: Magnesium and aluminum (brass for silver) all-metal housing, leatherette cover
- Operating temperature: 0-40 degrees
- Interface: Visoflex2 compatible hot shoe, USB3.1 Gen1 Type C
- Sensor: 60.3 million pixels full size (low passless)
- Image processing engine: Maestro III
- Resolution: L-DNG (60.3MP), M-DNG (36.5MP), S-DNG (18.4MP)
- Color depth: 14bit for DNG, 8bit for JPEG
- Finder magnification: 0.73 times
- LCD monitor: 2.95 inch 2.33 million dots, 3: 2, touch control
- Shutter: Mechanical 60 minutes-4000 / sec, Electronic 60 sec-1 / 16000 sec, Synchro 1/180 sec
- Continuous shooting: 4.5 frames per second
- Focus range: 70 cm to infinity
- Auto bracket: 3 or 5
- ISO sensitivity: ISO64 (native) -50000 for auto, ISO64-50000 for manual
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Size: 147.2mm (138.8mm excluding hanging bracket) x 80.3mm x 38.45mm
- Weight: 530g for black (455g without battery), 640g for silver (565g without battery)