The Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM is the first super-telephoto zoom lens and a great addition to the rapidly expanding range of RF-mount lenses for EOS R-series cameras.This lens costs $2,699.00, available at major stores Amazon /B&H / Adorama.
The RF14-35mm F4 L IS USM is an ideal and lightweight wide-angle companion, capable of high-quality, creative photos and video anywhere, or simply set up in the comfort of your home for vlogging or livestream purposes. The US price is $1,699, and it is now available at Amazon, B&H.
The Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM lens is a highly portable option for EOS R series camera users from professionals to advanced amateurs shooting sports, wildlife, photojournalism, aviation subjects and more, providing a wide zoom range from medium telephoto to super telephoto, with high quality results.
Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L Lens Key Features
|Lens type||Zoom lens|
|Focal length||100–500 mm|
|Lens mount||Canon RF|
|Min focus||0.90 m (35.43″)|
|Weight||1365 g (3.01 lb)|
|Length||208 mm (8.17″)|
- Rotation-Type zoom ring and torque adjustment allows for precision control and feel
- Customizable control ring that enables photographers to adjust exposure compensation, shutter speed, aperture or ISO
- 12-pin Communication System
- Canon L-Series grade dust and weather-resistant construction with a fluorine coating
- Lens hood with side window allows specialty filters to be adjusted even while Lens Hood is attached
- Compatible with the new 1.4x and 2x RF lens extenders (from 300 to 500mm focal length)
Canon RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens Key Features
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Dramatic, creative possibilities with 14mm ultra wide-angle coverage
- Covers entire wide-angle zoom range, from exceptionally wide 14mm through 35mm
- Bright, constant f/4 zoom lens with L-series optical construction; includes Canonfs SWC and ASC lens coating technologies
- Compact design – Approx. 1.2 lbs. weight, similar to RF85mm F2 IS STM lens
- Close-focusing down to 7.9 inches at all focal lengths, and maximum magnification of 0.38x, at 35mm zoom setting
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5.5 stops of shake correction
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Dust- and weather-resistant
- High speed, smooth and quiet autofocus with Canonfs Nano USM
- Up to 7 stops of shake correction when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS)
Providing the ultimate combination of ultra wide-angle, L-series optics and compact construction, the Canon RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM is an ideal lens for all wide-angle needs: landscapes, architecture, street shooting, group photos, dramatic, as well as vlogging and live streaming.