Sony confirms the official launch date of the upcoming Sony A7 IV camera with a new teaser.
According to latest Sony rumors, the Sony a7 IV mirrorless camera will be officially announced on October 21, 2021. The Sony A7 IV will feature 33MP Sensor, much improved touchscreen function and can do 4K streaming.
Apart from the Sony A7 IV specs, it is said that the upgrade to the a7 III will be similar to the body design of the a7S III and have the heat sink of the a7S III. Exciting!
Here is the new teaser confirming the Sony A7 IV announcement date.
Rumored Sony a7 IV Specifications
- Official announcement on October 21, 2021
- Camera type: Full-frame mirrorless
- Sensor: Full-frame 33Mp BSI CMOS
- Processing engine: Bionz XR
- Sensitivity: ISO 50-204,800
- 15 stops of dynamic range
- The same menu system as Sony a7S III
- Autofocus system: Hybrid with 693 phase detection points and 425 contrast detection points, Real Time Eye AF (Human and Animal for stills and video)
- 5.5 stops of IBIS (+ AS)
- Video resolution: 4K at up 60fps and 1080p at 240fps, 10-bit and 4:2:2 colour over HDMI
- Gamut: S-Log2 and S-Log3, S-Gamut3.Cine and S-Gamut3
- Still File formats: Raw, JPG, HEIF
- Screen: 3-inch 1,440,000-dot vari-angle touchscreen
- Viewfinder: 0.5-inch OLED with 3.69million dots
- Maximum continuous shooting rate: 10fps with mechanical or electronic shutter
- Storage: Dual: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II) and CFexpress Type A
- Same heat sink as a7S III
- Launch Price: $2,499
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography