Here are several updates for the upcoming Sony a7 IV mirrorless cameras. According to latest rumors, Sony A7 IV specs include 15 stops of dynamic range. As you might remember from our previous posts, the Sony a7 IV will use a newly developed 33MP full-frame sensor and 5.5 stop IBIS.
Apart from the Sony A7 IV specs, it is said that the upgrade to the a7 III will be similar to the body design of the a7S III and have the heat sink of the a7S III. Exciting!
Sony is on the verge to announce the new Sony a7 IV mirrorless camera by the end of October 2021. Here are the updated Sony A7 IV specs :
Sony a7 IV Rumored Specifications
- Slight bigger and more comfortable body than a7 III, same body design as a7S III
- Same heat sink as a7S III
- 3.68M dot EVF
- 1.44M dot LCD
- Newly developed 33 MP sensor
- 5.5 stops of IBIS
- 4K 60p with no overheating
- Dual SD and CFexpress Type A card slots
- New menu system from Sony a7S III
- 5-axis in-body stabilization with Steady shot active mode
- Price $ 2,499
- Expected announcement in late October 2021
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.