Canon fully unveils the EOS R3 professional camera: 24MP stacked BSI sensor, 30fps, Eye Control AF, 6K RAW video & more. Here is an additional coverage of the Canon EOS R3.
Many Youtubers published their Canon EOS R3 hands-on review videos. Emphasizing speed, performance, and reliability, the Canon EOS R3 is designed to satisfy the most demanding expectations in a camera.
The Canon EOS R3 is a high-end full-frame mirrorless designed for sports, wildlife and photojournalism. It’s built around Canon’s RF mount and uses a 24MP Stacked CMOS sensor and a Digic X processor. The camera has a pro-level design with a built-in grip, and is as rugged as one would expect for its price ($5999 at Amazon | B&H Photo |Adorama).
Below you can find several Canon EOS R3 hands-on review videos. Enjoy!
Canon EOS R3 Hands-on Reviews
Canon EOS R3 key specifications
- 24MP Stacked CMOS Dual Pixel AF sensor
- 30 fps E-shutter (w/ full 14-bit Raw)
- 5.69M-dot EVF with Eye Control AF
- No EVF blackout in e-shutter mode
- OVF simulation mode that exploits HDR viewfinder
- E-shutter with flash sync up to 1/180 sec
- Truer-to-life PQ HDR capture as 10-bit HEIF files
- Dual Pixel AF with improved subject recognition
- AF rated as working down to -7.5EV (with F1.2 lens)
- CFexpress Type B and UHS-II SD slots
- DCI or UHD 4K video at up to 120p, oversampled up to 60p
- Raw video or 10-bit C-Log3 video capture
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth communication
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!