Looks like we are going to meet the Mark II version of S1H camera soon. First Panasonic S1H II Specs have been leaked online.
The Panasonic S1H II Specs shows us that it will feature 34MP full frame image sensor with 14+ stops of DR. On the video side the l-mount shooter will be able to record 8K videos at 24p. Whole details can be found below.
Rumored Panasonic S1H II Specifications:
- 34mp full frame sensor
- 14+ stops Dynamic Range
- Built-in eND (up to 8 stops)
- 6.5 stops IBIS
- V-Log included
- Brand new DFD AF
- 8K 24p 4:2:0 10-bit 600M
- 6K 60p 4:2:2 10-bit 200M (cropped)
- 6K 24p / 30p 4:2:2 10-bit 400M
- C4K 60p 4:2:2 10-bit 400M
- C4K 120p 4:2:2 10-bit 400M
- 4K 180p 4:2:0 10-bit 200M
- FHD 240p 4:2:2 10-bit 100M
- FHD 300p 4:2:0 8-bit 50M
- Note: recording in C4K will downsampled from 5.6K resolution.
- Note: the built-in eND technology is similar to Z-Cam’s eND module add-on for the Z-Cam E2 6F, 6S and 8F. The transition from from stop to another won’t be smooth like the ones found in both the Sony FX9 and FX6.
- A bit bulkier than the original S1H due to both improved built-in IBIS and eND.
Read more Panasonic Mirrorless and Panasonic Rumors.
Also join the Mirrorless Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography.