When photographing birds, wildlife, sports or action, mobility can make the difference between nailing the shot or missing it altogether. The AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR is a fraction of the size of most full-frame 500mm lenses, freeing you to be as nimble as your subjects.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR Lens Features
- 19 elements in 11 groups
- Dust and drip-resistant structure
- Fluorine coat that effectively repels dust, water droplets, grease, and dirt
- Nano Crystal Coat suppresses ghosting and flare
- Normal and Sport VR modes
- Minimum focus of 3m
- 9 rounded diaphragm blades
- Focus limiter (5m – infinity)
- Memory recall (stores a focus distance for repeated use)
- Maximum diameter of 106mm
- 95mm filter ring
- 237mm length
- Detachable tripod collar
- Supplied lens hood
- Supplied soft case
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!