The Fujifilm Fujinon XF 18mm F1.4 R LM WR is a bright, fast walkaround prime lens that’s particularly well-suited to landscape and street photography. This compact lens is light given its fast maximum aperture, weighing in at 370 grams (13.1 ounces). The minimum focus distance of the 18mm F1.4 is 11cm (4.3″), with a maximum magnification of 0.15x.
- Fills a gap in the F1.4 lineup for X-mount
- Quite compact for a lens of its type
- Solid build and weather-sealed
- Swift, silent autofocus
- Good sharpness, even wide-open in the corners
- Minimal chromatic aberrations
- Most potential optical defects are well controlled
- Nice sunstars when stopped down
- Official Sample Images
- B&H Explora – Fast and Wide: Announcing the FUJIFILM XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens
Fujifilm XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens Key Features:
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- 3 Asperical, 1 ED Optical Glass Elements
- 15 Elements in 9 Groups
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.9″
- Locking “A” Position Aperture Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Read more Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.