It is now confirmed that the name of the next APS-C E-mount camera will be “Sony ZV-E10“. This will be another vlogger camera, that’s why it uses the “ZV” nomenclature. In the meantime we can easily say that the new Sony ZV-E10 will have the same specs as the a6600.
On the other according to previous reports, the upcoming Sony ZV-E10 APS-C E-Mount Camera will be priced at $899 (900 Euro). It will have the same price tag as the Sony a6400.
The official announcement of the Sony ZV-E10 is expected to happen in the beginning of June. However Sony has decided to postpone the announcement of the new ZV-E10 APS-C format E-mount camera.
Rumored Sony ZV-E10 Specs
- 24MP sensor
- fully articulating screen
- Will be branded as “Vlogger” camera
- Basically, an a7c with an aps-c sensor
- More compact A5xxx alike shape with no EVF
- Improved IBIS using smaller APS-C sensor
- same FPS as a6600 but now pushing larger files
- improved low-light performance
- reduced rolling shutter
- video specs may be close to a7c
- Price around $899 (900 Euro)
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.