Here are the unboxing pictures and sample photos of the upcoming Laowa Argus CF 33mm f/0.95 APS-C lens.
Venus Optics has released the Argus line of f/0.95 prime lenses. One of the five new manual lenses is the Laowa Argus CF 33mm f/0.95 for APS-c sensor mirrorless cameras. Venus Optics lenses are sold at Adorama and B&H.
The lens is constructed of 14 elements in nine groups and includes one aspherical lens, one special low-dispersion lens, and three high-refractive lenses. It has a minimum focusing distance of 35 centimeters (~13.8 inches) with a maximum magnification of 0.125x. The lens features a nine-bladed aperture, 62mm filter thread, and is compatible with Sony E-Mount, Fuji X-mount, Nikon Z-mount, and Canon EF-M mount.
Venus Optics Laowa Argus 33mm f/0.95 lens
- Focal length: 33mm
- Format: APS-C
- Aperture range: f/0.95 – f/16
- Viewing angle: 46.2°
- Optical design: 14 elements in 9 groups, including 1 aspherical, 1 ED, and 3 high refractive elements
- Aperture: 9 blades
- Minimum focusing distance: 35 cm
- Maximum magnification: 0.125x
- Filter thread diameter: 62 mm
- Size: 71.5 x 83mm
- Weight: 590g
- Mounts: Sony E, Fujifilm X, Nikon Z, Canon EF-M
- Price: RMB 3,500 (approx. $530).
Laowa Argus CF 33mm f/0.95 Lens Sample Photos