Fujifilm Japan has published a ‘notice of delay’ on its official website saying that the shipment of Fujifilm GFX 100S has been delayed due to lack of supply. The Fujifilm GFX 100S is scheduled to start shipping on March 11, 2021, and it is expected to be one of the best selling mirrorless cameras in 2021.
The reason is that the pre-orders exceed Fujifilm’s expectations. Hence, Fuji says it will “take some time” until they’ll be able to ship the high-end medium format camera. The Fujifilm GFX100S price is $5,999 and available for pre-order from Amazon, B&H, Adorama in the USA. It will cost £5,499 in EU: AmazonDE / AmazonUK. Fujifilm GFX 100S Pre-order, Availability & in Stock Tracker
The GFX 100S is Fujifilm’s fourth model in the series, offering a 102 megapixel sensor, 4K/30p video recording, and 6-stops of 5-axis in-body image stabilisation (IBIS).
Mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM GFX100S” delivery delay notice
February 1, 2021
FUJIFILM Imaging Systems Co., Ltd.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your continued patronage of FUJIFILM products.
The mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM GFX100S” scheduled to be released in late February has received more reservations than expected, and the number of preparations has exceeded the number of preparations.
Therefore, it may take some time before the ordered product is delivered.
We will do our best to meet the quantity of reservations as much as possible, but we appreciate your understanding.
Fujifilm GFX 100S Key Features
- 102-megapixel backside-illuminated CMOS image sensor
- Native ISO range of 100-12,800
- 16-bit raw files
- New Nostalgic Negative Film Simulation
- 3.76 million PDAF autofocus system covering nearly 100 percent of the image area
- The same autofocus performance and speed as the GFX 100
- New, smaller and more capable five-axis in-body image stabilization system
- New smaller focal plane shutter mechanism
- Quad-core X-Processor 4
- 5 fps continuous shooting, 64GB DRAM
- Weather-sealed magnesium alloy camera body
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- Top and rear sub displays
- New controls, including top Mode dial
- Tilting touchscreen display
- 3.69M dot EVF (0.77x, 85fps refresh rate)
- 4K/30p video recording
- 12-bit ProRes RAW 4K/30p video, 4:2:0/4:2:2 10-bit (SD/HDMI)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.