The Nikon Z 7II is the next generation of Nikon mirrorless. The full frame mirrorless camera now in Stock and Shipping in the US. Nikon Z7 II body price is $2,999 and available at Amazon | B&H | Adorama.
Boasting superior subject acquisition, high-resolution and robust reliability, the Nikon Z7 II is the ideal camera for capturing highly detailed portraits, landscapes, weddings, events, and commercial photography when there is no compromise on image quality.
The Nikon Z7 II is currently Nikon’s top of the range full-frame mirrorless camera, with a 45.7mp full-frame BSI CMOS sensor, 4K 60fps video, 10fps continuous shooting.
Nikon Z7 II: Specifications
- Sensor: 45.7MP CMOS, 35.9 mm x 23.9 mm
- Output size: 8256×5504 pixels
- Focal length mag: 1x
- Lens mount: Nikon Z-mount
- Shutter speeds: 30-1/8000sec
- Sensitivity: ISO 64-25600 (expandable to ISO 32-102,400)
- Exposure modes: PASM, B, U1-U3
- Metering: Matrix, Centre, Spot, Highlight
- Exposure compensation: ±5 in 0.3EV Step
- Continuous shooting: 10fps (9fps in 14-bit raw)
- Screen: 3.2in, 2.1m-dot tilting touchscreen
- Viewfinder: 3.69m-dot, 0.8x magnification
- AF Points : 493 phase detection
- Video: 4K 60p (future firmware), Full HD up to 120p
- External Mic: 3.5mm stereo
- Memory Card: 1x UHS II SD, 1x CFexpress/XQD
- Power: EN-EL15c Li-ion
- Battery Life: 420 shots with LCD, 360 shots with EVF
- Dimensions: 134×100.5×69.5mm
- Weight : 705g (with Battery and Card)
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!