The entry-level Nikon Z5 full frame mirrorless camera is now in stock and shipping at major stores in US.
The Nikon Z5 features a 24MP CMOS sensor, paired with an Expeed 6 processor. Despite its entry-level positioning, the mirrorless camera offers a minimum exposure time of 1/8000sec, which enables wide-aperture shooting in bright conditions.
On the other the instruction manual for the Nikon Z5 is also available for download. Check availability of this entry-level full frame Z-mount Nikon camera below.
Nikon Z5 Key Features:
- 24.3MP FX-format full-frame CMOS image sensor
- EXPEED 6 image processing system
- Records 4K UHD/30p and 1080/60p
- 0.5-inch 3,690k-dot (Quad VGA) OLED viewfinder
- 3.2-inch 1,040k-dot TFT touch-sensitive LCD
- 231-point phase-detect autofocus
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 / Dual SD card slots
- USB powering while camera is in use
- Capture stills while recording
- Optical VR image stabilization
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.