Nikon is rumored to announce the new Nikon Z7S and Nikon Z6S mirrorless cameras later this year, probably around October 2020. Here are the updated Nikon Z7S & Z6S specifications that has been leaked on the web.
According to the report, the two rumored cameras will use the same sensors as their respective predecessors but feature dual Expeed processors. The company wii be adding several important new features and replacing the current Nikon Z7 and Z6.
Here are the updated Nikon Z7S and Nikon Z6S specifications:
- Incremental upgrades to the almost two-year-old Nikon Z7 and Z6
- Same sensor as in the Z6/Z7
- Dual EXPEED processor
- New Nikon EN-EL15c battery
- USB power
- Dual memory card slots: CFexpress and SD
- 4K/60p video
- EVF with 5.76 million dots
- Vertical grip with buttons/controls (available as an optional accessory)
- Announcement in late 2020 (around October)
- Higher prices than the current Nikon Z7 ($2,497) and Z6 ($1,797) models
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!