Here are the rumored Canon Cinema EOS C70 specs ahead of the official announcement. According to previous reports the Canon Cinema EOS C70 camera will be announced on September 24, 2020.
Canon Cinema EOS C70 Rumored Specifications:
- Super 35mm 4K DGO sensor (same as the Cinema EOS C300 Mark III)
- No IBIS
- RF Mount
- Internal ND (10 Stops)
- CLog 2 & CLog 3
- 4:2:2 10bit onto SD cards up to 4K120 and 2K180
- No RAW capability internally at launch
- BP-A batteries
The upcoming Canon Cinema Cameras:
- Canon Cinema EOS C70
- Canon Cinema EOS R300 (Name not Confirmed, to be announced in late August)
- Canon Cinema EOS R200 (Name not Confirmed, to be announced after EOS R300)
- Canon XF505
- Canon XC20
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".