First images of the Tamron 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3 Di III RXD (Model A047) telephoto zoom lens for Sony E-mount have been leaked. According to Tamron this is the ‘smallest and lightest’ telephoto zoom for Sony full-frame mirrorless cameras.
Developed with the concept of bringing the joy of easy telephoto shooting to photographers everywhere, it’s the world’s smallest and lightest 70-300mm zoom lens at 5.8 in., 19.2 oz. and maximum diameter of 77mm, and delivers exceptional image quality.
- With outstanding portability, bringing the world of telephoto photography to your side
- High resolution and good aberration correction to achieve excellent optical performance
- Equipped with RXD stepping motor unit, with excellent quietness and high-speed and precise AF
- Equipped with a simple drip-proof structure, the main part of the lens barrel is equipped with a sealing ring
- Filter size: 67mm
- Lens size: φ77mm x 148mm
- Lens weight: 545g
- Other: Dust-proof and splash-proof
- Release Date: Fall 2020
Tamron currently has seven Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless lenses:
- Tamron 17-28mm F2.8 Di III RXD
- Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 Di III RXD
- Tamron 70-180mm F2.8 Di III VXD
- Tamron 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 Di III RXD
- Tamron 20mm F2.8 Di III OSD M1:2
- Tamron 24mm F2.8 Di III OSD M1:2
- Tamron 35mm F2.8 Di III OSD M1:2
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".