Here is the leaked specifications of the upcoming Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV mirrorless camera. The entry-level Micro Four Thirds shooter is expected to be announced in the next several weeks and will replace the current Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III model.
The cameras, which are expected to be announced by the end of 2020, are slowly emerging. One of them is Olympus E-M10 IV. When we look at the list of features, we can say that Olympus has added the 20MP sensor and 5-axis in-body stabilization to its new models by default.
Check out the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV specifications below :
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Key Features:
- 20.MP sensor
- 5axis stabilization (4.5EV)
- 2.36m dot EVF (100% 1.23x)
- 1037 dot 3inch LCD tilting monitor
- 121 point contrast AF
- 1/4000-60sec shutter. Live-bulb max 30m. Live composite max 3h. Electronic first curtain shutter (1/320-60sec) Silent mode (1/16000-60sec)
- Art filters
- Video 4K 30-25-24p FHD 60-30-25-24p
- 15fps in S-AF and 6.3fps in C-AF
- Dimension: 121.7 x 84.4 x 49mm
- Weight 383 (with battery)
Here is what we know so far about the upcoming Olympus products:
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV camera body: US Price $699, available in black and silver, shipping will start on September 25 (replacement for the current Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III)
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV with M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ lens kit: US Price $799, available in black and silver, shipping will start on September 25
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm f/5.0-6.3 IS lens: US Price $1499, will start shipping on September 8
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.