ProGrade Digital 650GB CFexpress 2.0 Cobalt Memory Cards Now Available for Pre-Order. The new ProGrade Digital 650GB CFexpress 2.0 Cobalt memory card is on sale at B&H, Adorama. The US price is $899.99.
Also the ProGrade Digital 325GB CFexpress 2.0 Cobalt Memory Card is also $150 off at B&H, Adorama selling for $399.99. Below you can find the specifications and products information of this high capacity CFExpress card.
ProGrade Digital 650GB CFexpress 2.0 Cobalt Memory Card Specifications
- Fully compliant with CompactFlash Association 1.0 specification
- NVMe host interface with PCIe Gen3 X2 interconnect
- Extended battery life and low standby power through NVMe PS0 – PS4 support
- XQD host interoperable with firmware support
- Metal enclosure for improved durability and heat dissipation
- Thermal throttling protects card from overheating
- Optimized controllers specifically designed for use in professional-grade motion and still capture cameras
- Unique serialized tracking of every card enabling identification of key components and manufacturing data for the highest quality control
- Rigorous 100% full card testing down to individual memory chips for optimal quality
- X-ray proof, shock-proof
- Temperature ranges: operating 14 to 158°F/ -10 to 70°C; storage -4 to 185°F/ -20 to 85°C
- Dimensions: 29.6mm x 38.5mm x 3.8mm
- 3-year warranty
Designed for capturing raw 8K, 6K, and 4K video, the 650GB CFexpress 2.0 Cobalt Memory Card from ProGrade Digital provides read speeds of up to 1700 MB/s, which helps to quickly offload content to your computer, and write speeds of up to 1500 MB/s. Additionally, the Cobalt’s minimum write speed is guaranteed not to drop below 1300 MB/s. In addition to raw video, this card can also capture 8K, 6K, and 4K ProRes 4444 video, PreRes 422 HQ video, and more. This card is resistant to temperature extremes, shock, vibration, and X-rays, and is also backward compatible with select XQD cameras that adopt firmware to enable CFexpress. These cards take advantage of an NVMe host controller interface and backward compatibility with CFexpress 1.0.