Fujifilm released a new firmware update for Fujifilm X-T4 mirrorless camera. The firmware 1.01 fixes two issues related to battey and camera time.
You can see the details of the Fujifilm X-T4 Firmware 1.01 update as well as the download link below.
Detail of the firmware update
- The phenomenon is fixed that the battery in the camera body cannot be charged by the bundled AC adapter when the USB POWER SUPPLY SETTING is changed to OFF from ON (default setting).
- The phenomenon is fixed that repeated turning on and off a camera delays the set time.
Firmware Update Steps
- Check the firmware version.
- Prepare a formatted memory card.
- Download the firmware and copy it to the card.
- Put the memory card with the firmware in the camera and update it.
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".