Fujifilm X-T4 Firmware 1.01 Released
Fujifilm released a new firmware update for Fujifilm X-T4 mirrorless camera. The firmware 1.01 fixes two issues related to battey and camera time.
The US price for X-T4 body is $1,699 and the camera is currently in stock and shipping from B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon.
You can see the details of the Fujifilm X-T4 Firmware 1.01 update as well as the download link below.
Detail of the firmware update
- The phenomenon is fixed that the battery in the camera body cannot be charged by the bundled AC adapter when the USB POWER SUPPLY SETTING is changed to OFF from ON (default setting).
- The phenomenon is fixed that repeated turning on and off a camera delays the set time.
Firmware Update Steps
- Check the firmware version.
- Prepare a formatted memory card.
- Download the firmware and copy it to the card.
- Put the memory card with the firmware in the camera and update it.
Detail of firmware update steps
Read more: Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-T4 | Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-T4
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.