Looks like the Fujifilm X-T4 camera will start shipping from mid-May of 2020. Michael Bulbenko, the manager of Fujifilm USA has just made a new video on instagram talking about the newly announced Fujifilm X-T4 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama)
He confirmed that there are strong pre-orders for the flagship APS-c camera, however, strong pre-orders in times of Coronavirus COVID-19 also made shipping very difficult. Previously we also saw a statement on Fujifilm Russia facebook page that the shipping date of Fujifilm X-T4 mirrorless have been delayed from April to May, 2020.
To wrap all of these we can expect the Fujifilm X-T4 to start shipping from mid May 2020. Currently in USA, B&H listed “shipping will begin Thu Apr 30” and Adorama listed “Expected to arrive by 05/04/2020”.
Fujifilm X-T4 Key features:
- Putting Stability in Your Hands
- Performance You Can Rely On
- Find the Best Angle for Your Story
- When Your Story Needs Movement
- Powerful Image Manipulation Made Easy
- Model: Fuji X-T4
- Sensor Size: APS-C Camera Format
- Resolution: 26 MP
- Max Video Quality: 4K 60fps
- In-Body Stabilization: 5-Axis Optical
- Special Features: Bluetooth, Clean HDMI Out, Mic Input, Touchscreen
- Configuration: Body Only
- Predecessor: Fujifilm X-T3
- Wifi: Wi-Fi: Yes
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".