According to a statement on Fujifilm Russia facebook page, the shipping date of Fujifilm X-T4 mirrorless have been delayed from April to May, 2020. In addition, we will probably see the change of the previously announced Fujifilm X-T4 retail price.
The Fujifilm X-T4 is an high-end SLR-style mirrorless camera with a 26MP BSI CMOS X-Trans sensor and in-body image stabilization that can reduce shake by up to 6.5 stops.
Important information about FUJIFILM X-T4
The official start of sales of the FUJIFILM X-T4 camera is postponed to a later date, from April 2020 to May 2020.
Due to the sharply increased volatility in the foreign exchange market, by the time the FUJIFILM X-T4 camera starts selling, it is possible to revise the previously announced recommended retail prices.
This is really a sad news for Russian Fujifilm X shooters, but currently, we haven’t see any similar press release in Fujifilm Japan, North America or Europe. The Amazon US still shows the Fujifilm X-T4 will start shipping on April 30, 2020. I have to remind you that the Fujifilm X-T4 will probably available in very limited numbers even if the Fujifilm X-T4 starts shipping in April.
Fujifilm X-T4 Key features:
- Putting Stability in Your Hands
- Performance You Can Rely On
- Find the Best Angle for Your Story
- When Your Story Needs Movement
- Powerful Image Manipulation Made Easy
- Model: Fuji X-T4
- Sensor Size: APS-C Camera Format
- Resolution: 26 MP
- Max Video Quality: 4K 60fps
- In-Body Stabilization: 5-Axis Optical
- Special Features: Bluetooth, Clean HDMI Out, Mic Input, Touchscreen
- Configuration: Body Only
- Predecessor: Fujifilm X-T3
- Wifi: Wi-Fi: Yes
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.