The upcoming Canon EOS R3/R5S mirrorless camera is expected to be announced in later 2020. The high-megapixel full frame MILC will be the replacement of EOS 5DS/5DS R and release date is scheduled for early 2021. The rumors suggests that the EOS R3/R5S camera now in testing by a small group of Canon photographers.
The video specs of Canon EOS R5S/R3 will not all that impressive, as this camera is mainly for high-resolution still photos not video. See the combined Canon EOS R5S/R3 Camera Specs.
Canon EOS R5S/R3 Camera Specs
- 90mp full-frame CMOS sensor (150MP is also rumored)
- Sensor “focused on the dynamic range”
- Frames per second “… Sounded similar to the EOS R”
- DIGIC 9
- Dual Card Slots
- Joystick the same as the EOS-1D X Mark III
- Larger and higher resolution EVF than the EOS R
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- Fully weather-sealed
- Similar ergonomics as the EOS R (No touch bar)
Canon Camera Deals:
$500 off on Canon EOS R body: $1,999 at Amazon
$700 off on Canon EOS R with 24-105mm Lens: $2,899 at Amazon
$500 off on Canon EOS RP with 24-105mm Lens: $2,199 at Amazon
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors.