Fujifilm X-T4 coming soon. It is claimed that Fuji will soon announce the new flagship model of the X-series. It is confirmed that the upcoming Fuji X-T4 mirrorless camera will come with the IBIS feature known as image stabilization in the body. In addition, the video side enhancements cannot be ignored. Fujifilm X-T4 will offer 6K video recording at 60p.
Although the details of the X-T4 sensor are not yet known we can think of the new 26.1MP backside-illuminated X-Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor found on the X–T3. Of course, the 32.5MP APS-c sensor offered with the Canon 90D and M6 Mark II will be a surprise for now.
Fujifilm X-T4 specifications
- Fujifilm X-T4 will have IBIS
- New image sensor (32.5MP APS-c)
- 6K Video at 60p
- 10 bit internal
- It should be about 1/3 of an inch thicker and about 5-6 oz heavier than X-T3
- Anamorphic ratio support
- Fully articulating flippy screen like the Panasonic Lumix-S1H
- Improved battery life and EVF
- Release date in March 2020
The Fujifilm X-T4 will be available as a replacement to the X-T3 camera and is expected to be announced by the end of February 2020. Major Fuji announcement will also bring the following X-series cameras.
- New lens
- New back screen design (verified that they tried a few designs)
- New Hybrid Viewfinder
- XA7 like
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".