Fuji will soon hold a major product announcement. This announcement, which is expected to take place on February 4, to feature the aforementioned Fujifilm X-T4 and X100V, as well as the X-T200 mirrorless camera.
For the X-T200, which is going to be a Fuji X-T100 replacement, it is expected to be more like an X-A7 camera. Although the detail specifications for the X-T200 are not known at the moment, we hope to come with better AF accuracy, AF speed and better Eye/Face tracking. This Fuji X-T200 camera could also bring better video capabilities (4k 30p) on a budget camera!
- FF190004 – Fujifilm X-T3 successor
- FF190005 – Fujifilm X100V
- FF190003 – Fujifilm X-T200
- It should be about 1/3 of an inch thicker and about 5-6oz heavier.
- 6k60p and 10-bit internal
- Anamorphic Ratio Support
- Probably fully articulating flippy screen like the S1H
- New lens
- New back screen design (verified that they tried a few designs)
- New Hybrid Viewfinder
- XA7 like
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".