It is now confirmed within the rumors that the upcoming Nikon products would be the Nikon D780, Coolpix P950 cameras and AF-S NIKKOR 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR, Nikon Nikkor Z 70-200mm f/2.8 lenses.
The CES 2020 event will open its doors to photographers on January 7, and we expect to see new products from many camera manufacturers.
Nikon is also one of them and will be introducing the Nikon D780, Coolpix P950, AF-S NIKKOR 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR Lens and NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens as part of the CES 2020 event.
- Buy Nikon D750 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body – Was $2,000, now just $1,196.95 (Also at B&H Photo)
- Buy D750 FX-Format Digital SLR Body Only Camera – Refurbished by Nikon U.S.A. – $899.95
Check it out for the upcoming Nikon cameras 2020.
- Nikon D780
- Nikon Coolpix P950
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR Lens
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens
Here are the updated Nikon D780 specifications ahead of the official announcement.
- 24MP BSI improved sensor
- Articulated TFT LCD tilting touchscreen, 3.2″ with 2,100,000 dots
- Significantly improved processor (compared to the D750)
- Improved fps RAW shooting
- Video: 3840×2160 24p-30p, 1920×1080 24p-120p
- Really good AF for video
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- No built-in flash
- Higher ISO (better than the D850)
- Dual SD UHSII card slots
- Between 51 and 153 AF points – one number that I was given is 105 AF points
- An updated interface like the Z-series
- Slightly smaller and lighter body than the current D750
- Nikon EN-EL15b battery (used also in the Z7, Z6, D850, D750 and other Nikon cameras)
- Official announcement expected in the first half of January – the unconfirmed date is January 7th (±1-2 days)
- Price: between $1,999-$2,199
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!