Here are the latest Micro Four Thirds news and reviews ? The NEW Weekly Micro Four Thirds News Flash will be published every week.
In this way, we would like to follow the reviews, Youtube reactions and new in the Micro four Thirds world in a more current and active way. It will also be efficient for MFT users to access more content. We hope this weekly Micro Four Thirds news flash posts will meet the agenda needs of Panasonic and Olympus users.
Here we go the fourth edition of Weekly Micro Four Thirds News Flash ! Best Micro Four Thirds Lenses for Olympus and Panasonic Cameras.
Micro Four Thirds News
Firstly bad news is that Olympus is going to increase the price of selected lenses on February 1, 2020.
- Olympus Updates Micro Four Thirds Lens Roadmap
- Best Memory Cards for Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III
- Best Lenses for Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III
- Panasonic Released Major Firmware for ALL MFT and Compact Cameras
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III Camera in Stock & Shipping
- Meike 35mm T2.2 cine lens announced for Micro Four Thirds
- Recommended Ultra-Telephoto Lenses (Explora).
- Shooting Video With Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III (Robin Wong).
- Laowa 17mm f/1.8 MFT Sample Images (Photographyblog).
- Choices for Building a Portable Videography Kit with New Products (Explora).
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II Hi-Res Shot – Pixel Peeping by Rob Trek.
Why Olympus Added 12-45mm F4 To Their Lens Roadmap
Olympus announced an updated lens roadmap with a few interesting new items, and I am drawing the attention specifically to 12-45mm F4 PRO lens. I think something else is happening here, and I am exploring the possibilities of a new PRO lens line-up from Olympus!
How to Get That Olympus PenF Monochrome Look On your OM-D
Also join the Micro Four Thirds Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.