Meike has announced a new 35mm T2.2 cinema lens designed for Micro Four Thirds mount cameras. The new Meike 35mm T2.2 offers an equivalent focal length of 70mm on Micro Four Thirds cameras.
The fully-manual lens is constructed of 10 elements in 8 groups, features an aperture range of T2.2-T22, has a minimum focusing distance of 42cm (16.5in). Its focus ring offers 270-degrees of rotation, its front filter thread is 77mm and it weighs 660g (23oz).
Meike MK-35mm T2.2 cine lens features
- Compatible with M43 MFT OLYMPUS / Panasonic Lumix Cameras such as GH5 , BMPCC and BMPCC 4K, Zcam E2
- Wide aperture of T2.2, minimum focusing distance : 42cm
- The equivalent focal length is 70mm on Micro 4/3 mount camera bodies
- Delivery image with smooth, circular bokeh and little to no focus breathing
- Lens Lens Construction of 10 elements in 8 groups, capable of delivering sharp and clear videoMicro Four Thirds
- Little to no color cast, great contrast
- Smooth, circular bokeh
- Little to no focus breathing
- Focus marks accurate, as close as 10”
- Very little flaring or blooming
- All metal build
- Nice smooth focus and aperture control
- Very long focus throw, perfect for accurately pulling focus
- Focus distance and aperture marks on both sides of lens
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".