Fuji will allegedly announce a new premium fixed lens APS-c camera in early 2020 and rumors suggest that it would be the Fujifilm X100V / X200 camera with a punchy price tag of $1,500.
Fujifilm’s X100 series of cameras are compact and perfect for everyday use. The fourth iteration, X100F, was released back in January 2017. Now Fujifilm X100V / X200 expected to launch in February 2020.
On the other hand the upcoming Fujifilm X100V / X200 rumored to fetaure tilting touchscreen and 26MP BSI CMOS sensor. The successor of X100F camera (Amazon | B&H | Adorama) could be priced at $1,500 which is a bit disappointing if true. This is because the X100F was launched for $1,300, so the jump to $1,500 may create uneasiness for users. Nevertheless, we can interpret this price increase as a more powerful camera in terms of features. Check out below for the rumored Fujifilm X100V / X200 specs.
Rumored Fujifilm X100V/X200 Specs
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Same 26MP sensor on the X-Pro3
- Reversible touch screen from the X-Pro3
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".