Fuji is on the verge to announce the Fujifilm X100V mirrorless camera in February 2020. According to recent reports the APS-c fixed-length camera will be priced at $1,500.
Back in November the early prototypes of the Fuji X100V is being tested with a 26MP BSI CMOS sensor and a tilting touchscreen. Even though there were several rumors suggesting multiple variants of the same camera with traditional fixed display. Besides the 26MP APS-c sensor, the Fuji X100 5th generation camera will feature the new X-processor.
Rumored Fujifilm X100V/X200 Specs
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Same 26MP sensor with the X-Pro3 and X-T3
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.