According to latest rumors surfaced over the web ,the Fuji X100F successor is expected to arrive in early 2020. The model name is not confirmed yet but the upcoming Fujifilm X100V is rumored to fetaure the same reversible touch screen from the new X-Pro3 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama).
Camerabeta is reporting that Fujifilm X100V preproduction cameras are being tested in the wild. The reports indicate that some of the units have the same reversible screen as the Fujifilm X-Pro3.
It is said that the Fuji X100V or the 26 million pixel back-illuminated sensor] just got a latest rumor that the Fuji X100 series new machine is expected to be officially launched in early 2020. There are several prototypes and they have already started the real machine. Tested, one of the models with a reversible touch screen and equipped with a 26 megapixel back-illuminated sensor will likely become the successor to the current X100F.
Rumored Fujifilm X100V/X200 Specs
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Same 26MP sensor on the X-Pro3
- Reversible touch screen from the X-Pro3
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".