More Sony A7R IV rumors surfaced on the web. Although it seems early to talk about Sony’s fourth model in the full-frame mirrorless series, new information about the Alpha A7 IV features is available online.
In addition to the Sony A7 IV, it is said that this device will be announced at the beginning of the 2020. Sony a7 IV will be a serious update that is aimed at Sony a7 II and a7 owners. The new A7-series full frame mirrorless will have the same sensor as Sony a7 III, the same body as Sony a7R IV, real time tracking, 4K30P, dual UHS-II SD card slots, and more. Check out the Sony a7 iV specs below.
- Improved 24MP full frame CMOS sensor
- Improved weather sealing than a7 III
- 5.5-stop 5-axis image stabilization
- Sony A7R IV Body
- 693 PDAF, 425 CDAF
- Real-time tracking, real-time Eye AF for video, animal Eye AF
- Full Frame 6K Video, 4K Video 30p, 1080p Video 120p
- Standard sync terminal
- Lock release button
- New Save/Load setting
- Pixel shift mode
- Digital audio interface
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- USB 3.2 Gen 1, Type-C
- 10 fps w/ AF/AE tracking
- 5.76MP EVF
- 1.44MP LCD screen, Full articulating LCD Screen
- Sony a7 IV is expected to be announced in early 2020, prior to the CP+ 2020 event in February.
What do you expect from the Sony a7 IV?
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.