In addition to the Canon EOS RP firmware version 1.4.0, this new fw update for 90D provides minor improvements to the camera’ video captur feature. With the update, Canon EOS 90D now supports the EF85mm F1.8 USM or EF100mm F2 USM lenses.
Download link: Canon EOS 90D Firmware Version 1.1.1
Firmware Version 1.1.1 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
1. The option to capture both 4K and Full HD movies in the frame rate of 23.98p has been newly added.
2. Fixes an issue where error code “Err 01” may be displayed when using EF85mm F1.8 USM or EF100mm F2 USM lenses.
Canon EOS 90D at a glance:
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p & Full HD 120p Video Recording
- 3″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5481 AF Points
- Up to 10-fps Shooting, ISO 100-25600
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- EOS iTR AF, Electronic Shutter Function
- 220,000-Pixel AE Metering Sensor
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".