Developed specifically for those looking to photograph the night sky, the Canon EOS Ra is a modified version of the original EOS R that incorporates an optical IR cut filter in front of the sensor for photographing distant nebulae and other astronomical phenomena with utmost clarity.
Canon EOS Ra Key Features:
- Full-frame 30.3MP CMOS image sensor
- DIGIC 8 image processor
- Dual pixel CMOS AF with 5,655 manually selectable AF positions
- 4K 30p with Canon Log and 10-bit 4:2:2 HDMI output
- Built-in EVF with 3.69 million dots
- Vari-angle touchscreen LCD and Dot-matrix LCD panel
- Lightweight, compact size
- High magnification ratio of 30x in Live View
- Silent shutter
- USB charge compatible
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!