According to latest rumors, the upcoming Nikon Z50 APS-C Z-mount mirrorless camera will not have In Body Image Stabilisation feature. First Nikon Z-mount APS-C mirrorless camera to be announced soon with NIKKOR Z DX 16-55mm f/3.5-6.3 and NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 Lens.
Previous rumors indicated that the Nikon Z50 DX mirrorless camera will feature the Nikon D500‘s 20MP APS-C image sensor. More and combined specifications can be found below.
Rumored specs of Nikon Z50 DX mirrorless camera:
- Nikon Z50 sensor is based on 20MP D500 sensor.
- Nikon Z50 will not have IBIS feature.
- Nikon Z50 will have only one SD card slot.
- Nikon Z50 will be on par with D7XXX series DSLR cameras.
- 11 fps
- 3 inch LCD screen
- Fixed EVF
- New Nikon EN-EL25 battery
- The official announcement could be as early as next week
- The Z50 will be on par with the D7500 DSLR camera
- Two new APS-S mirrorless lenses: Z-Nikkor 16-55mm f/3.5-6.3 and Z-Nikkor 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3
- The Nikon Z50 will look very similar to the Nikon Z1 prototype camera – smaller version of the Z6/Z7
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".