This version upgrade for the Metabones adapter improves stability and exposure accuracy and fixes a hardware fault as mentioned below.
ABOUT THIS DOWNLOAD
- Name: Firmware update V0.63 for EF-E Smart AdapterTM MARK IV/V and EF-E Speed Booster® ULTRA
- Release date: 02 Oct 2019
- Benefits and improvements:
- Improved exposure accuracy during continuous shooting.
- Improved AF stability with Tamron 35-150/2.8-4 VC OSD A043
- If a hardware fault is detected with the aperture diaphragm there will be a very bright red blink with the LED of Mark V, Speed Booster II, CINE Smart Adapter and CINE Speed Booster. If that happens, check the aperture diaphragm if it is stopping down as commanded using the ‘Aperture (DoF) Preview’ function. Bring the lens to the lens vendor for a check-up. If the LED is lit with normal brightness in red it is just an indication of operation in Advanced mode. The aperture diaphragm hardware fault indicator is very bright.
- For diagnostics, the firmware version of the lens is now appended to the EXIF lens name.