Canon is on the verge to announce a 75-megapixel high-resolution EOS R camera in late 2019. The announcement of the Canon EOS R L (Landscape) is expected in September this fall.
A new rumored specs list of upcoming Canon EOS R L (Landscape) now leaked on the web. There are already some speculations that Canon will not be releasing next iterations for the EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R, instead will move to high-resolution full frame mirrorless cameras in the EOS R lineup.
Here are the rumored specifications of a new Canon EOS RL full frame mirrorless camera with 75MP Dual Pixel CMOS FF Sensor (L stands for Landscape):
Canon EOS RL Rumored Specifications
- 75Mp Dual Pixel CMOS FF Sensor
- Special super high resolution mode that will use dual pixel and sensor shift (up to 400Mp)
- Can be first to have VR sensor stabilization, but not too good
- Aimed at landscape shooters
- Slow serial shooting up to 5-6 frames/sec
- Very nice VF like on Panasonic FF cameras
- Dual slots
- Can use non SD cards for speed
- New Canon films emulation modesx
So to wrap up this 75+ MP full frame Canon EOS R could be the EOS RL Pro model. The full frame mirrorless camera is rumored to be announced in fall of 2019.
Canon Camera Deals:
$300 off on Canon EOS R body: $1,999 at Amazon
$500 off on Canon EOS R with 24-105mm Lens: $2,899 at Amazon
$200 off on Canon EOS RP with 24-105mm Lens: $2,199 at Amazon
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
via: Personal View
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".