The Ronin-SC is designed for mirrorless cameras. It weighs 2.4 lbs (1.1kg) making it 41% lighter than the Ronin-S. The gimbals payload is 4.4 lbs (1.99 kg) making a complete camera package under 7 lbs (3.17kg) much more manageable to operate.
DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal features a host of intelligent modes. Using the redesigned Ronin app, users can set up to 3 different custom profiles, adjust various settings such as motor output and even run balance tests to ensure that the camera system is properly setup. The 360-degree roll movement can be saved in one of the custom profiles by simply selecting it in the app and for fast-paced scenes, Sport mode, which increases the response speed of the gimbal, is easily accessed by holding the Mode (M) button. The Ronin-SC offers the same modes as Ronin-S but with several new additions.
Additionally, the Ronin-SC is compatible with a variety of DJI accessories including a new, lighter & smaller external focus motor, Command Unit, DJI Force Pro, DJI Master Wheels, and some third-party accessories. The Ronin-SC Focus Motor is only compatible with Ronin-SC, it doesn’t work with the Ronin-S.
Detailed information on compatible accessories can be found at https://store.dji.com/category/ronin-sc-and-accessories.
DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Features
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Compact Mirrorless Cameras
- Force Mobile Smartphone Control
- ActiveTrack 3.0 Subject Tracking
- 360° Panorama & Time-Lapse Control
- One-Handed Operation, 4.4 lb Max. Load
- Battery Grip Lasts up to 11 Hours
- USB Type-C & Bluetooth Control
- Motor Protection, Quick Release Slider
- Control & Configure via Android/iOS App
RONIN-SC KEY FEATURES
- Virtual Joystick: Control gimbal movement remotely using the virtual joystick, ideal for when Ronin-SC is on a tripod or monopod.
- TimeLapse: Create compelling TimeLapse content, adjusting settings including interval, clips and frames per second.
- Motionlapse: Add the element of motion to your TimeLapse.
- Motion Control: Set unique movement paths with Motion Control by selecting up to 10 different points.
- Panorama: Automatically capture panoramas in multiple rows or columns.