The upcoming Canon EOS M6 Mark II to feature an all-new 32.5mp sensor and would put a larger gap in features between the top of the EOS M lineup and the EOS M50. The specs list will also include DIGIC 8+ image processor as well as 4K @ 30p video recording with no crop.
Check out the Canon EOS M6 Mark II rumored specifications, we will update you soon with more details.
Canon EOS M6 Mark II rumored specification
- 32.5 mp APS-C CMOS sensor (new sensor technology for higher dynamic range)
- DIGIC 8+ Imaging Processor
- 4K up to 30p (with no crop or 1.3x no pixel binning crop), Full HD up to 180p
- No Canon Log but new Movie Picture Style
- Dual Pixel AF Focus Guide
- New Selfie mode and Vlog mode
- Enhanced Movie IS
- High-speed continuous shooting at a maximum of 16 FPS (with AE/AF)
- RAW Burst mode at 30 FPS (with AE/AF)
- Dual Pixel AF with expanded area
- Eye AF (tracking possible)
- Electronic shutter 1/16000s
- Focus Bracketing
- Supports external electronic viewfinder
- USB-C charge power supply
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".