Fujifilm is on the verge to introduce the silver verison of XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR lens on May 23rd. The new compact and lightweight wide-angle prime lens for APS-C format X-series mirrorless cameras is equivalent to 24mm when mounted on the X-T30.
According to recent reports from DC.Watch, the Fujinon XF16mm f/2.8 will be available in silver on May 23rd. The lens first introduced in black version for a few months and B&H Photo already has the silver edition listed for pre-order.
The Fujifilm XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR lens weighs 155g/5.5oz, uses a stepping motor for ‘fast and quiet autofocus’ and can focus as close as 17cm/6.7in. The lens is weather-sealed at nine points around the barrel and can function at temperatures as low as -10°C/+14°F.
FUJINON XF 16mm F/2.8 R WR Specifications
- Lens construction: 10 elements, 8 groups (includes 2 aspherical elements)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent: f=16mm (24mm)
- Angle of view: 83.2°
- aperture: F2.8
- aperture: F22
- Aperture control
- Number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Stop size: 1/3EV (19 stops)
- Focus range: 17cm and beyond
- magnification: 0.13x
- External dimensions: Diameter x Length: Approx: Φ60.0mm x 45.4mm
- Weight (excluding caps, hoods): Approx. 155g
- Filter size: Φ49mm10
Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.