Here are the Leica Q2 camera specifications. The upcoming full frame compact camera is rumored to be announced on March 6th, 2019.
According to the leaked Leica Q2 specs, the camera will feature 47MP full-frame image sensor, 10fps burst speed with 4K video recording at 30fps.
Leica Q2 Camera Specifications:
- Number of effective pixels 47.3 million pixels Full size CMOS (Total number of pixels: 50.4 million pixels)
- Summilux 28 mm f / 1.7 ASPH. (Eleven groups nine, including three aspheric lenses)
- Digital zoom: 35 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm
- 4K: 30 / 24fps, C4K: 24fps, Full HD: 120/60/30 / 24fps
- ISO speed: 50-50000
- Shutter speed: 60 to 1/2000 seconds (mechanical shutter), 1 to 1/40000 seconds (electronic shutter), 1/3 step Flash synchronization speed: 1 / 500th second
- Number of continuous shoots: 10 frames / second (high), 5 frames / second (middle), 3 frames / second (low)
- EVF: 3.68 million dot organic EL
- Rear liquid crystal: 3.0 type 1.04 million dots
- Battery: BP-SCL 4
- Number of storable pictures: about 370 pictures
- Memory card: SD / SDHC / SDXC card (UHS-II compatible)
- Size: W130 x H80 x D92 mm
- Weight: 718 g (including battery), 637 g (body only)
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".