More specs and images of the Canon EOS RP full frame camera leaked ahead of its announcement. You can see the picture of the Canon EOS RP camera with the new EG-E1 grip.
Along with the new Canon EOS RP entry level full-frame mirrorless camera, Canon will also announce at least 5 new RF-mount full-frame mirrorless lenses.
New Canon RF lenses will be the RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS, RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS, RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS, RF 85mm f/1.2L, RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM.
Canon EOS RP Specifications
- 26.2 Million Pixels Full Size Sensor
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 8
- 4K video
- Continuous shooting performance: 5 frames / sec
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 40000 (equivalent to extended ISO: 50, 51200, 102400)
- Organic EL EVF
- 3.0 type touch panel variable angle liquid crystal
- Dual Sensing IS
- DLO in camera, RAW development in camera, C-RAW compatible
- Size: 132.5 x 85.0 x 70.0 mm
- Weight: Approximately 440 g (body only), about 485 g (including batteries?)
- Kit lens: RF24 – 105 mm F4L IS USM (domestically RF 35 mm F 1.8 macro IS STM)
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon mirrorless and Canon Rumors.