Here are the leaked Fujifilm X-T30 specifications.
The midrange SLR-styled mirrorless camera will serve as a younger sibling to the Fujifilm X-T3. The X-T30 camera will feature a 26.2-megapixel APS-c image sensor and same weight of X-T20. From the first images we can clearly see that Fujifilm has removed the D-Pad in favor of a joystick.
Official Fujifilm X-T30 announcement is rumored to take place very soon as we expect it should arrive before the CP+ 2019 event on February 14th.
Full Fujifilm X-T30 Specifications
- 26.1 million pixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
- X-Processor 4
- Phase difference covering the entire screen Sensor with 2.16 million pixels
- Continuous shooting of 8 frames per second is possible at mechanical shutter
- Blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting at speeds of up to 30 frames per second with about 16.6 million pixels
- 4K30p video
- EVF with finder magnification 0.62 times
- 3.0 type 1.04 million dots touch panel tilt liquid crystal
- 16 types of film simulation
- Advanced SR Auto
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Size: 118.4 x 82.8 x 46.8 mm
- Weight: 383 g
- Color: Black / Silver
Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.