Boasting recording speeds up to 495MB/s, with a minimum sustained write speed of 130MB/s, Delkin’s 128GB VPG-130 CFast 2.0 memory card is capable of capturing smooth DCI 4K and Full HD video at high frame rates, as well as 170 full-sized RAW images and unlimited JPEGs at 16fps in the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II.
Delkin 128GB VPG-130 CFast 2.0 Memory Cards
- 128GB Storage Capacity
- Max. Read Speed: 560 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed: 495 MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 130 MB/s
- Records DCI 4K, Ultra HD & Full HD Video
- Captures Frame Rates up to 120 fps
- Captures Raw Photos & Burst Photos
- Error Correction, Shock & Static Proof
- Can Withstand Extreme Temperatures
- Compatible with Canon, Blackmagic & More
From B&H :
Designed for professional photographers and videographers, the Premium CFast 2.0 Memory Card from Delkin Devices features a storage capacity of 128GB and supports maximum read speeds of 560 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 495 MB/s. Thanks to the Video Performance Guarantee 130 (VPG-130) standard, write speeds will not drop below 130 MB/s. All of this allows for users to capture DCI 4K (4096 x 2160), Ultra HD (3840 x 2160), and Full HD (1920 x 1080) video at 120 fps, as well as raw still images and rapid-fire bursts.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".