First images and specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS RP mirrorless camera have been leaked ahead of its offial announcement. The announcement date will happen on February 14th.
Along with the new Canon EOS RP entry level full-frame mirrorless camera, Canon will also announce at least 5 new RF-mount full-frame mirrorless lenses.
New Canon RF lenses will be the RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS, RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS, RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS, RF 85mm f/1.2L, RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM.
Canon EOS RP Specifications
- 26.2 Million Pixels Full Frame Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 8
- Continuous shooting performance: 5 frames / sec
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 40000 (equivalent to extended ISO: 50, 51200, 102400)
- OLED EVF
- 3.0 type touch panel variable angle liquid crystal
- Dual Sensing IS
- DLO in camera, RAW development in camera, C-RAW compatible
- Size: 132.5 x 85.0 x 70.0 mm
- Weight: Approximately 440g (body only), about 485g (including batteries)
- Kit lens: RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
The upcoming 5 Canon RF Lenses:
- Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS
- Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
- Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon mirrorless and Canon Rumors.