Meike has announced a new battery grip for the Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera.
Made from aluminium and plastic, the grip has a 1/4 standard screw hole and an Arca-swiss compatible slide at the bottom, allowing you to attach it to a tripod easily. You can still replace the camera battery while the grip is attached.
The battery grip for X-T3 also features boost mode, control by a normal-boost switch, micro USB charging port, and 3.5mm audio jack. The grip will be available on Amazon. Check out the features of the Meike Battery Grip For Fujifilm X-T3.
Check out also Fujifilm X-T3 Review!
- New Brackt Hand Grip for Fujifilm X-T3
- The base of the hand grip is made of Aluminum, while the handle is made of plastic
- You can take out the batteriy directly when with the grip on camera
- Features a 1/4″ screw hole at bottom, enables you to use with a tripod or other accessorries with 1/4 screw
- Easy to install and carry, Product weight only 103.7g
Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".