Meike has announced a new battery grip for the Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera.
Made from aluminium and plastic, the grip has a 1/4 standard screw hole and an Arca-swiss compatible slide at the bottom, allowing you to attach it to a tripod easily. You can still replace the camera battery while the grip is attached.
The battery grip for X-T3 also features boost mode, control by a normal-boost switch, micro USB charging port, and 3.5mm audio jack. The grip will be available on Amazon. Check out the features of the Meike Battery Grip For Fujifilm X-T3.
Check out also Fujifilm X-T3 Review!
- New Brackt Hand Grip for Fujifilm X-T3
- The base of the hand grip is made of Aluminum, while the handle is made of plastic
- You can take out the batteriy directly when with the grip on camera
- Features a 1/4″ screw hole at bottom, enables you to use with a tripod or other accessorries with 1/4 screw
- Easy to install and carry, Product weight only 103.7g
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".