Updated Olympus E-M1X specifications. Here are the latest details about the upcoming Olympus E-M1X camera. According to latest rumors, E-M1X is rumored to have AI autofocus system, which you may have more accurate track with E-M1X.
Trusted sources are claiming that Olympus E-M1X price will stand around $3,000. The OM-D E-M1X will feature 20.3MP sensor. The camera will be able to shoot up to 18fps. One of the cool things about the Olympus E-M1X is that it will come with improved image stabilization up to 7.5 EV and dual sd card slots.
Other than that the camera has 2x the processing speed of the current E-M1II. This makes the E-M1X NOT the E-M1II successor.
Updated Olympus E-M1X Specifications
Below are roundup rumored specs of E-M1X:
- Name: Olympus OM-D E-M1X
- Price around $3,000
- 2x speed than E-M1 Mark II
- 2 TruePic VIII processors
- 20MP MFT image sensor
- 18 fps
- AI AutoFocus
- Larger EVF
- Improved stabilization with up to 7.5 EV stabilization
- Can take around 80MP high resolution image with hand held
- Size similar to Nikon D850 with Battery Grip
- USB chargeable
- Data transferable by air to a server
- Radio control of remote flash with a new flash coming and receiver for old flashes
- Same battery as E-M1 Mark II
- Will be a sports camera, to compete with Canon EOS-1D X Mark II & Nikon D5.
- Announcement on January 20, 2019, Shiping in February.
As stated above, the Olympus E-M1X price will be around $3,000 and to be announced in early 2019. Also two smaller cameras coming later in 2019. One might be a new Pen F.
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".