New Fujifilm FinePix XP140 water, shock, freeze and dustproof camera registered online. This will be the replacement to the current Fujifilm FinePix XP130 model.
Fujifilm FinePix XP140 ruggedized camera will be available in yellow, blue and white colors like the previous models. We expect the official announcement in the beginning of 2019.
Fujifilm registered the camera with bluetooth.com certification organization. Check out the possible specifications of the waterproof camera.
Possible Fujifilm FinePix XP140 waterproof camera specs
- Waterproof up to 20 m (withstand from falling from 1.75 meters to freezing at -10 ° C)
- 16.4 megapixel, 1 / 2.3 “BSI CMOS
- 5x optical zoom (28-140mm)
- Optical Stabilizer
- FullHd video (1920 x 1080)
- 10 frames per second (60 frames per second, 2 megapixels)
- Action Camera Mode
- 11 (Advanced) image effect
- Moving panorama mode
- High Dynamic Density (HDR) Recording Modes
- Cinemagraph Making
- Li-ion battery
- Wi-Fi connection with smartphones and tablets
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.