According to leaked images, Leica M10-D will be a special version of Leica M10. It will not have a LCD display at the back of camera. The official announcement will be in next several months.
The upcoming Leica M10-D camera might use the same ISO dial found on the M-D’s back. Other than that we expect the same specifications of the current M10 camera. Check it out!
Here are the Leica M10 at a glance :
- 24MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Optical 0.73x-Magnification Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot LCD with Gorilla Glass
- ISO 100-50000, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Slimmer Body Profile
- Stills-Only Operation
- Built-In ISO Dial & Frame Line Selector
- Weather-Resistant Brass Construction
The Japanese website Nokishita reports the first leaked images of the Leica M10-D camera. Leica Camera registered this new camera under the code name 9217. This camera is expected to be announced in a few months period.