The Nikon F and Canon EF mount Tokina Opera 50mm F1.4 FF is a fast standard-length prime designed to achieve high optical performance. This lens sports a refined optical design to match contemporary high-resolution sensors in order to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity.
Dust and weather resistant optic features an ultrasonic motor, a focus ring that rotates the same direction as that of a genuine Canon or Nikon lens.
Tokina Opera 50mm f/1.4 FF Lens Features
- Normal-length 50mm f/1.4 lens is designed for full frame DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-c sensor models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and working with selective focus techniques.
- Ring-shaped ultrasonic motor delivers quick, quiet autofocus performance that suits both stills and video applications.
- Electric diaphragm mechanism is used for stable, consistent exposure results and benefits working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Weather-sealed construction enables working with the lens in trying environmental conditions.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".